Exclusive Michelin star special Park Hill ** & Hilton Hotel
The Restaurant Week On Tour
In collaboration with the Hilton Amsterdam, we have an exclusive complete 5 courses all in arrangement. Erik van Loo ** will come to Amsterdam on 10 & 11 July especially for you!
What can you expect?
- A reception with a sparkling aperitif and appetizers
- A 5-course dinner composed by two star chef Erik van Loo
- An arrangement of accompanying wines or non-alcoholic juices
- unlimited table water (still / sparkling)
- concluding with a coffee set with friandises
- Entertainment of a mystery celebrity
- Reservable till 11 July 2020
- Not in combination with other offers
- The price of the deal is per person
- Reserve for free and pay in the restaurant
- Only valid for online reservations through www.diningcity.nl
What people say about Restaurant Week on Tour x Amsterdam
About Restaurant Week on Tour x Amsterdam
In the heart of Amsterdam you will find this beautiful canal hotel Hilton Amsterdam. This Hotel is located on the Apollolaan in old South and is within walking distance of several Amsterdam attractions. In a moment you will be in the Vondelpark and you will also find the Rijksmuseum a stone's throw away.
The chic, Dutch-style rooms, some with a canal view, have WiFi (for a fee) and a flat-screen TV. The suites have a separate lounge and some have a balcony. The suite in which John Lennon and Yoko Ono held their 'Bed-In for Peace' in 1969 can also be booked. The club rooms and all suites include breakfast, snacks and drinks in the club lounge in the penthouse. Children under the age of eighteen stay free in the room with adults.
Hilton has been a renowned name in the hospitality industry for many years. this popular location is very popular for both business and leisure guests. When do you treat yourself to a weekend in the Capital?