Sublime 3-course dinner + overnight stay & breakfast
Tim Bood is the chef responsible for the daily management assisted by Randy Paerai. They work together with a motivated young team so that you can enjoy the best quality every time.
Love for wine prevails in this building, our wine list offers more than 100 items. Wines from the classical world but certainly a wonderful selection with wines from the new world. Our sommelier is happy to advise you on the right wine choice. Of course we also serve matching wines by the glass with each dish.
That Central Park performs at a high level is evident from the fact that it has no less than 13 Gault & Millau points to its name and a listing in the Lekker guide top500!
Experience a complete evening and overnight stay at a high level during a 3-course dinner for only € 125 per person!
* The price for this exclusive offer is € 125 per person based on 2 people.
* The dinner package consists of: aperitif, 3-course dinner, table water, coffee / tea with friandises.
* In addition to the confirmation of DiningCity via email, you will also receive a confirmation from the hotel.
- Reservable till 31 December 2019
- Not in combination with other offers
- The price of the deal is per person
- Reserve for free and pay in the restaurant
- Only valid for online reservations through www.diningcity.nl
What people say of Hotel Central Park Voorburg
Erg lekker gegeten incl heerlijke bijpassende wijnen erbij. En vervolgens heerlijk geslapenen het hotel.
About Hotel Central Park Voorburg
This 18th-century former patrician’s residence houses a restaurant and 4-star hotel in the peaceful Vreugd en Rust Park. Central Park is 7.4 km from The Hague and offers free Wi-Fi.
Central Park, used to be Hotel Savelberg, is an intimate hotel offering suites and rooms with flat-screen cable TV, a seating area and garden or park views. Each room also has a modern bathroom with under-floor heating.
The menu at Central park includes many fish and seafood dishes and is accompanied by an extensive wine menu. Guests can dine whilst enjoying picturesque views over the terrace and garden. The fresh and daily breakfast offers a variety of smoothies, breads and toppings, fresh orange juice, boiled eggs, yoghurt, coffee and tea.
The centre of The Hague is less than 10 minutes’ drive from the property. In The Hague centre multiple hotspots can be found such as the Mauritshuis, Buitenhof and The Hague Central Station.
Rotterdam The Hague City Airport is at 18,6 km away.