Amazing 4 course menu + luxury room, breakfast and wellness
Enjoy a 4 course diner with luxury accommodation, champagne breakfast & access to the spa for only € 99.50
Located between the Royal Hague and historic Delft you will find a culinary oasis restaurant Savarin. The restaurant is affiliated with the Jeunes Restaurateurs d'Europe, an association of young restaurateurs, where it is all about sharing and sharing talent and passion.
At Savarin you can enjoy surprising creations from French cuisine with international influences. Ask especially for the wine list! Because in addition to the tasteful house wines you also have a choice of top quality wines from all parts of the world. The chef, maître and sommelier combine their expertise, which makes for an excellent and unforgettable evening at Restaurant Savarin.
Quickly surprise yourself with 4-course surprise menu with luxury accommodation, champagne breakfast & access to the spa for only € 99.50 per person!
Prices & conditions:
- The price for this exclusive offer is € 99.50 per person based on 2 persons
- Overnight in a luxurious room
- Live cooking champagne breakfast buffet
- Access to Cityspa Savarin, incl. Bathrobe, slippers and towel
- Gastronomic 8-course shared dinning (excluding drinks)
- For an overnight stay on Saturday a surcharge of € 10 per person is requested
- In addition to the confirmation of DiningCity via e-mail, you will also receive a confirmation from the hotel
- After receipt of credit / prepayment the reservation is guaranteed and can not be changed and / or canceled
- When confirming your reservation, the restorer asks for a credit card to guarantee your booking, or a deposit of the offer. If you have not exchanged credit card details or have not paid a deposit, the reservation is not final
- Reservations until December 17, 2018
- available on Monday to Sunday
- Reservable till 31 October 2019
- Not in combination with other offers
- The price of the deal is per person
- Reserve for free and pay in the restaurant
- Only valid for online reservations through www.diningcity.nl
What people say of Hotel en Spa Savarin
Echt een top service in het restaurant, daar komen we zeker terug! De Spa was erg rommelig
Voorgerecht (kip) was helaas veel te droog, hoofdgerecht (rund) was helaas taai, nagerecht (‘Kaas-Experience’) was niet bijzonder
Ideaal voor een weekendje uit met lekker gastronomisch eten en ontspannende welnes faciliteiten.
About Hotel en Spa Savarin